These are the activity domains in which we propose our expertise:
– Implementation of a new governance
– Creation of a new development project
– Improvement of the decision process in a Board of Directors
– To prepare a a merge between entities (departments or services).
We act as a project manager, independent and neutral, acting for the company, NGO or a community. We bring an external analysis, acting without dampening influence or prevarication. We fix from the very beginning a framework for analysis and criteria for results.
Diagnosis for management positioning: How to be sure about the management dimension? To tackle with ease particular business circumstances and incoming challenges, this diagnosis will enable you to calibrate exactly the scope, organization and size of your management.
According to the size of your company, this service offers a training from 3 to 6 days, at the end of which your management will be measured and reconfigured to succeed a key moment of your company’s life.
The Governance Laboratory proposes consultancies and conferences on Ethics and Governance for managers willing to know more and to improve management towards a better governance. Moreover, the Laboratory provides tools and advices to optimize the internal and external image of an organization to appear socially responsible.
– Creation of a Good Governance and Ethic Image
– Diagnosis to bring an organization into compliance with norms and standards for a better management
– Public Governance: Sensitization to problems of integrity, transparency standards, results-based management, competency profiles
Legal monitoring for public policies and impact analysis for:
– Youth and Social Cohesion policies
– Environment policies
Strategic analysis for territorial governance:
– Strategic analysis for decentralization policies and impact analysis for all concerned actors (Local government, civil society, private companies).
– Analysis to measure the efficiency of local governance and recommendations to optimize public policies.